Monday, April 27, 2009

DiGi, Maxis, Celcom, U-Mobile, XOX? Which is the most cheapest?

I am sure that you all will wondering and keep asking among each other that among those telco like DiGi, Maxis, Celcom, U-Mobile and XOX which will give you the most cheapest call rate?
For me, each of the telco have their own strength and weakness. Perhaps, I can say that if most of your friends are using the same telco like DiGi. It is advisable that you should use DiGi because calling and sms between the same telco will be more cheaper compare with others. You can say Maxis is the cheapest call rate service provider but for me, I will not accept that. All of this is depends on your own. If all of us are agree DiGi or Maxis is the cheapest call rate service provider, perhaps other telco might close down their business.


1 comment:

  1. imo, celcom with uni pack is cheaper >.<

    btw, nice song bro.

    /cheer

    ReplyDelete